Podcast: How-to (Windows XP)
- download and install all2wav. Warning: All2Wav is ADWARE now. You can try OPD2D if you don´t like that crap.
- open the "Sounds, Speech and Audio Devices" control panel
- go the the "Audio" tab
- under "Recording Options", click on the "Volume" button. The "Recording Control" window will pop-up
- Select "Stereo Mixer" as the recording source
- Start all2wav and choose "Record sound from another application" and click "Next"
- Choose a filename and the sound quality and click "Finish".
- That´s it! Any sound you play on your computer will be recorded to the wav file.
Or just use PodProducer...
PodProducer is a freeware podcast recording tool. It´s still kinda buggy, but nonetheless it´s better than doing all this stuff up there... To download it just go to http://www.podproducer.net.
[Back to Digitalminds] [Instruções em Português]